We're operating under COVID19 Level 1 guidelines - call (06) 756 8290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org | Free shipping on orders $100 and over within New Zealand | Thanks for supporting local, Kia Kaha NZ!
Temperature controlled continuous flow gas hot water system for external applications. Factory preset to 55 °C.
Hot water capacity
2.4 to 37 litres per minute.
• Commercial and domestic external applications
• Applications requiring higher hot water temperatures, can be set up to 95 °C
• Mains and low pressure systems
• Solar installations as a gas boost
Hard or acidic water will need to be treated in order to use this product.
Available for Natural Gas or LPG. Specify gas type at time of purchase.
The following diagram has been provided to assist you in determining where (and if) an external continuous flow water heater can be positioned. If in doubt, prior to purchase, consult a licensed gasfitter.
Clearance below eaves, balconies, and other projections, for all models is 300 mm.
* Rinnai recommend 1.5 m to give enough clearance for the pipe work, and to safely expel flue gases.