We're operating under COVID19 Level 1 guidelines - call (06) 756 8290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org | Free shipping on orders $100 and over within New Zealand | Thanks for supporting local, Kia Kaha NZ!
External continuous flow gas hot water heater preset to 75 °C with status monitor. Status monitor has an added feature of displaying an LC (00) error code when unit requires cleaning (due to scale build-up).
Improved durability in hard water areas (such as Wanganui).
Hot water capacity
2.4 to 30 litres per minute.
• Commercial and domestic external applications
• Applications requiring higher hot water temperatures, can be set up to 85 °C
• Hard water areas (such as Wanganui)
• Mains and medium pressure systems
• Solar installations as a gas boost
Available for Natural Gas or LPG. Specify gas type at time of purchase.
The following diagram has been provided to assist you in determining where (and if) an external continuous flow water heater can be positioned. If in doubt, prior to purchase, consult a licensed gasfitter.
Clearance below eaves, balconies, and other projections, for all models is 300 mm.
* Rinnai recommend 1.5 m to give enough clearance for the pipe work, and to safely expel flue gases.